OPG inhouse design team collaborated with Noble Foods appointed Creative agency to ensure their initial concepts for Noble Foods, the happy egg co., Big & Fresh and Eggs for Soldiers brands were faithfully reproduced across their national fleet. Having handled thousands of artwork files in its time, OPG know the pitfalls to avoid. OPG workflows include: –
- Initial contract review
- Risk assessment & management
- Pre-Flighting digital artwork files
- GMG best-in- class colour management
- On-Press proofing.
Moreover, OPG Integrated Systems approach to managing client expectations includes:
- OPG ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO 14001:2015, audited by (BSI).
- OPG QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO 9001:2015, audited by (BSI).
- OPG OCCUPATIONAL H&S MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO45001:2018 audited by BSI
- ALCUMUS SAFE CONTRACTOR ACCREDITATION OPG 2018
As well as being recognised as a HP Trained Printing Company, OPG holds the coveted Platinum Select Graphics Specialists Award from 3M and is a registered GMG Colour Management House.